- Specialists in real estate consultancy for private individuals and pension institutions (over 20 years of experience).
- Recognised competence in developing and implementing real estate investment strategies suited to the owner’s risk profile.
- Significant experience in property administration and legal issues.
- Proven expertise in planning and management of real estate projects.
- Responsibility for property portfolios valued at over CHF 500 million.
A Typical Process
- Initial audit and assessment of client objectives and current positioning.
- Definition of investment strategy options to align with client objectives.
- Implementation- planning, budgeting and delivery of strategy.
- Ongoing management and reporting.
- Analysis and benchmarking of the real estate portfolio and periodic reporting using the eMaverick® software (standardisation, data consolidation and IRIS® Index benchmarking).
- Audit, proposal and implementation of management strategies suited to the owner’s needs.
- Analytical cost control.
- Project planning and management.
- Client representation.
- Structuring of and assistance with financial and legal aspects.
- Advice and due diligence for the purchase or sale of property including commercial due diligence.